Day rate: £150
Start date: TBC - August
OLGA is a young and growing creative agency that provides brand strategy, communications, design and copywriting services. We help our clients in the creative, cultural, and educational fields to distinguish their brands, launch new products and reach target audiences. We are currently looking for a freelance Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator will help us to manage a large new project, liaising between suppliers and our project team. You will help us to keep track of project budget and incoming and outgoing work, acting as the main point of contact for a number of suppliers. You will be proactive in helping us to refine processes for greater efficiency and be able to prepare quantitative and qualitative progress reports, ensuring standards are met through regular QA tests.
The ideal candidate would work from our East London studio for 3 days per week for the duration of the project, but we are flexible on this.
So what are we looking for?
- Demonstrable organisational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to communicate clearly in person and in written form
- A strong stomach for administration
- You understand how to break a large project into achievable tasks
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise
- Ability to budget
- Highly digitally literate
- You think ahead and are good at spotting potential risks on the horizon
- You have the cojones (or the coño, we’re a woman-led company after all)to enforce rules and ways of working
- Enthusiasm for the arts and creative industries
- Experience using online project management platforms, e.g. Trello
- Some website experience, e.g. you own a blog or have been responsible for a website, so that you’re familiar with the lingo of a CMS
- You take satisfaction from making things run like clockwork
- You have a desire to understand how you can make something work more efficiently
- Herding cats is your idea of fun
- Project management qualifications or familiarity with the principles and methodologies of: PRINCE2, Agile or SCRUM
- You’re someone who boards the train before allowing people off, you need not apply.
- You’re the sort of person who dumps supermarket trolleys in canals
- You’re that woman who put a cat in a bin.
Our ideal candidate will be looking to learn more about the business, as there may be the potential for this to become a more permanent role.
Please send a CV and covering letter by 9am Friday 3rd August to info@OLGAagency.com.