Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: OLGA Agency LLP (company no. OC412400) whose registered office is at Unit 1 Ground Floor Warwick Works, Downs Road, London E5 8QJ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of OLGA Agency LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.olgaagency.com/wheres-dollga
6. Only one entry will be accepted per social media account. Multiple entries from the same account will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight, 10 days after each competition post goes live. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The entrant must be following @OLGAagency on Instagram or Twitter in order to enter.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. If the competition is live on Twitter, follow these instructions through Twitter. If the competition is live on Instagram, follow these instructions through Instagram. If the competition is live on both channels, you may enter through either channel.
2. Follow OLGA Agency on the social media channel on which the competition is live.
3. Like or share the post
4. Respond to the question ‘Where’s DOLLGA?’ with your answer in a direct message. Unless otherwise stated, the answer will always be a place of cultural heritage or artistic endeavour.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of OLGA Agency’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by OLGA.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize will be announced for each competition on the relevant social media channel. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. OLGA Agency LLP will judge the competition and decide on the winner within 10 days of the competition close date, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter or Instagram.
15. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. OLGA Agency LLP shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org